Monday, April 12, 2010

Trying the Gym Out Again

So after not going to the gym since September because I have been trying to get the DIV under control, I decided today was the day to give it a try. I have been doing pretty well for the last month with my estrogen treatments and I am NOT liking how my spring clothes are fitting so I figured I need to try something. I wore my loosest pants and did about 20 minutes on the recumbant bike and 20 minutes on the elliptical machine. Then I flew home, showered and put on a nightgown so I would have no clothing pressure.

I definately am out of shape and kind of horrified that my bum and legs hurt after 20 minutes on the bike, but on the other hand I am proud of myself for biting the bullet and giving it a try. So far tonight I doing okay afterwards, so keep your fingers crossed I have not aggravated the DIV because I would like to try again on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment